Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

An Ode to Summer: Kinfolk Magazine


 I hope you had a very happy 4th of July!!  Angela and I spent the day cooking out and enjoying our families.  How did you celebrate the holiday?  Tons of fireworks?  Sparklers are still my favorite!!!

Well, no matter how hot it gets, and it's really hot here in Mississippi...
long Summer days are the best!!!  I hope you enjoy this beautiful Ode to Summer by Kinfolk Magazine.  Tomorrow, I'll be sharing my own Ode to Summer, and the things that I love about it.

Courtney

didn't the avocado sandwich look divine!  i'll be making one of those this week.  is anyone else trying to eat more whole foods?  bread is the hardest thing to give up, but when i do eat it i'm going for whole wheat.  i must admit that i've been more satisfied, since making the change to eating whole foods.

No comments: