Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What To Wear...air travel

As I'm jaunting off to the airport to begin my 30+ hour journey to Australia, I was wondering if any of you have a favorite travel uniform?  My go to travel uniform consists of a breezy little dress, a sweater for layering, stylish flats or sandals, & a single piece of statement jewelry that's easy to remove at security.  And, I never fly without my cashmere scarf...  It doubles as a pillow or blanket on those chilly flights. Headphones, a good read and playing cards are always in my carry-on satchel.

So what's your travel uniform?
I'd love to know!

Courtney

4 comments:

Lindsey and Kiara said...

oooooh I want that necklace!!!!

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Hi Lindsey,

I'm sure you guessed...it's Angel Court.

Love your new blog!!! You girls have fun.

Courtney

Alex Evjen said...

Love this look! Have a safe trip!

iffatali said...

Travel light, my child, as the Wanderer travels, and his love shall be with you.
Flights to islamabad
Cheap Flights to islamabad
Cheap Air Tickets to islamabad