Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Let's Go On A Road Trip...


So, some of you may be tired of hearing about all the "FUN" I'm having in Australia, but I know that I have a few close friends who are keeping up with my adventures this week.  My mom is quickly learning to navigate the Internet and I know she's back home keeping up with my whereabouts in Australia...

With that being said, those of you who'd love to see more of today's little road trip should click through and take a peek...

We weren't back a full night before we decided to hit the road again...  We had the rental car for one more night, so why not see a bit of the country east of Melbourne.  Today's little day trip took us through the Yarra Valley, which is Australia's wine country and then up into the mountains.  Don't these pics from the Dandenong Ranges look straight out of Jurassic Park?

 
 

I really would have loved to stop at a few of the wineries along the way, but the weather was so rainy and cold that we opted for a cute little cafe for tea and scones instead. 


No comments: