Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Weekend...Out & About in Australia!!!

 photo



What will everyone be doing this weekend?  For us it's a Saturday baseball game, and then we'll be taking it easy & roasting a few marshmallows by the fire, before hitting the road on Monday .  I've had an amazing first week in Australia, and can't wait for the next one to begin!   First thing next week, we'll be road tripping along The Great Ocean Rd and then heading into The Grampians.

My head is filled with thoughts of kangaroos,
looking forward to this amazing view,
&
staying here!

Yesterday I picked up my first Australian souvenir...a copy of Mr Wilkinson's favorite vegetables, a beautiful little cookbook filled with recipes celebrating seasonal veggies.  I was first drawn to it's pretty cover, but after taking a peek inside, I knew that I was destined to give a few of these recipes a try.  Feeling inspired we headed over to the South Melbourne Market to pick up a few veggies and fresh fish for our dinner.

Courtney


 
 






No comments: