Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Great Ocean Road...Australia


...and our tour along The Great Ocean Road begins.
Can you tell how happy this makes me?   Makes me want to jump!!!  Tomorrow I'll be posting more photos, from our hike down to the beach.  You can hardly believe the magnitude of these cliffs.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 We just arrived  in the Grampians and have already spotted a field full of kangaroos.  Driving in, one of the baby roos jumped in front of our car.  Wow...I'm feeling like the luckiest girl alive, right now!!!  I can't believe how amazing it is here.  Just so you know, there's a kangaroo eating grass outside our kitchen window.  Pinch me...I still can't believe it!

Cheers,
Courtney





3 comments:

soulstitches said...

That place is stunning! Great photos!

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Aww...thank you!!! I'm having such an amazing time. Check back tomorrow, I can't wait for you to see the photos from the beach and the kangaroos.

xoxo,
Courtney

dreaming en francais said...

Sounds like fun! Thank you for stopping by my blog darling! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com