Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Living an Artful Life...Travel Kit

amazon deals

 Marvis Old Fashioned Liquorice Toothpaste
Swissco Tortoise Natural Bristle Tooth Brush

My current obsession with Amazon Prime has lead me to create a new weekly series "Living an Artful Life".  Each Wednesday, I will be curating a group of products that I've found and fallen in love with on Amazon.  If you're like me and live in a small town, then you know how hard it can be to find the unique, beautiful, organic and natural products we crave.  I hope that this series will become a great source for you.

Courtney

now that i've started using the Marvis toothpaste,
 i never hide it in the medicine cabinet.  it's packaging is just too pretty for that! 
...and if licorice isn't your bag, they also have mint.  

No comments: