Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Weekend...Who Want's Ice Cream?

photo

Happy Weekend!!!  Big plans?  

Around here, the weekend started early, since we took off for Antique Alley.  Today it's a little fun in the sun poolside, and tomorrow night is the Cedric Burnside concert.  We Meridianites are honoring Jimmy Rodgers, the father of country music (who's also in the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame).  

So what's your pleasure...ice cream or snow cones?  
What's the better summer treat?  
I vote snow cones!!! 

Courtney


'til Monday

A mud pie kitchen

pretty clutter or minimalist to the max?

do you picmonkey?

she's the queen of useful DIY projects

Watermelon, mint, cucumber...

don't forget...we launch our kickstarter on Monday.
We have tons of awesome sponsorship prizes coming your way!!!

5 comments:

Dennise said...

My vote is for italian ice, that's my absolute favorite summer treat! xo

nicole said...

I don't discriminate when it comes to frozen treats in the summertime. I like 'em all. Have a great weekend! p.s. I need an awesome summer hat like that one; thanks for the inspiration! xo.

Punctuation Mark said...

YUM! have a nice weekend!!!

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Ladies, Right now I would die for a frozen treat. Maybe a late night Sonic run. I'm so sad they no longer have my fave....banana cream pie shake with the graham cracker crumbles. It was soooo good!!!

xoxo,
Courtney

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Nicole,

Take a look at my post from Wednesday. There's a link to a similar floppy hat. I bought one last summer. Aren't they great.

Courtney