Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Weekend...cause we're NYC bound!!!


Happy Weekend!!!!  
Do you have big plans?  Angela and I are leaving for NYC, taking our jewels up for the Accessories Circuit Show, May 7-9.  Before we hit the road, I plan to give my camera a little jazzing up, with a new camera strap.  Using the above picture as inspiration, I'm going to recreate this Chanel esque strap for my Diana.  I'll be sure to share pictures of my little diy project on Monday.  

We'll be around the blog world this weekend, since we'll surely have NYC adventures to share, and of course more Style Me May post.

Courtney

you can tell this lovely lady above is a real fashionista...keeping Karl so close to her heart.

 have any of you signed up?... I would love to go!!!

love this leaping lady 

vertical farming in the big city

such a lovely summer video...so delicious

i spy Angel Court

No comments: