Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Weekend...Little Rock Film Festival


Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!  What do you have planned...any fun things I should know about?
Angel Court & Elbow Foods are getting together to film another how to video.  This time we'll be whipping up Raspberry Beer Cocktails.  It's a first for us, so we'll be learning as we go. 

Later this weekend, I'm heading to Little Rock, AR for the LR Film Festival.  It's an annual event for the Angel Court Girls.  Oh, and I almost forgot, we're going to see Snoop Dogg on Sunday night!

Courtney

til Monday...

15 homemade ice cream recipes
&  6 recipes that don't require an ice cream maker

travel with style

 must have this camera

15 ways to be happier

look what's happening at Angel Court

such a pretty new (to me) blog

...and another pretty blog

how to frost a cake (using a paper towel)?

After finding this picture above, I'm really sad that I didn't buy the disco ball that I saw on Antique Alley.  My house isn't as sophisticated as the one pictured, so I think a disco ball would be an awesome exchange, for the beautiful light fixture over this dinning table.  Leave it to me to come up with another quirky idea.  Now I'm on a mission to find that disco ball.

No comments: