Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day Two Style Me May...bright happy color



sweater: Christian Dior, sunnies: The Dollar Tree, top: Living Doll, shorts: DIY Eddie Bauer cutt offs, belt: Jessica Simpson, jewelry: Angel Court, wedges: New Directions

..For me "black is always the new black", but I did rise to meet today's style challenge.  You can't get much more colorful that red sunnies and a mustard yellow sweater, and I even managed to keep the black in this ensemble.  

I must say I'm very fond of my red dollar store sunnies, and my consignment Christian Dior mustard sweater.  I do love a deal, especially when it's designer.   So you can see I'm doing a little happy dance!!!

Courtney

Yes, I know my bangs are out of control...going to get my "hair did" tomorrow.

Hope you'll join in on the Style Me May fun!!!
hash tag #stylememay on instaram
follow us as @angelcourt on instagram & twitter

No comments: