Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

Day Four Style Me May...always gets complimented

top: Character hero, jewels:Proverb by Angel Court & vintage turquoise, watch: Armitron (eat your heart out Michael Kors) 

I always get complimented on my eyes...
with the exception of a little girl on the playground, who once called me bug eyes.  Wow...she was mean!!!  I'll go with the majority here, because I like my big brown eyes.  Getting my bangs chopped yesterday, really makes them stand out.  Remember my out of control bangs in this post.

see more from the #stylememay challenge on instagram
follow us on instagram as @angelcourt

go here for details on how to play along

1 comment:

nicole said...

Cuuuute! I need to get my bangs trimmed, too. I do it at home, but it always feels better (and looks better) when my stylist does her magic. Have a great weekend! xo.