Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Crochet Gone Rouge...


We were pretty excited to stumble across the work of Olek, outside our home away from home, in the Bowery neighborhood of New York City.  Do you know Olek's work?  She's turned the girlie, chick hobby of crocheting into a renegade art form.   She's been known to crochet anything that moves, or doesn't move...people, strollers, grocery carts, cranes, I mean anything!

Note the distressed look on Angela's face in this last photo.  She's upset with me, for not letting her climb into the grocery cart.  Since when has anything I said stopped this lady?

Courtney

One more hint to my upcoming travel destination...the city that I'll be visiting is famous for it's street art and alleyways.  Any guesses?  This is the third clue and no one had guessed it!  
This post & this post also contain clues.
First person to get the correct answer (city/country) wins a pair of Angel Court earrings!!!

4 comments:

The Hill Hangout said...

Hmm, I see a few "Australia" things in these posts, and I believe Melbourne is known for its street art. Are you headed down under?

AnnaAllyn said...

San Francisco? Clairon Alley?

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Melbourne Australia is correct!!!! I'm so excited I can hardly Wait!

Courtney

The Musacchio Family said...

Melbourne Australia was going to be my guess but I'm about 4 minutes too late :(
OH WELL! it was fun playing-enjoy your travels; hope to see another game like this, soon.