Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Style + Instagram Photo Challenge = Style Me May

Hilary over at Bow Ties & Bettys is bringing back the style challenge this month, and we can hardly wait!!!  I really had a great time back in March, and this time around Angela will be joining in on the fun.  Not only did I meet the fashion challenges, but I also met several other great bloggers, who I've continued to keep in touch with.  Some even as far away as England.  I hope that you'll join us this time around.  Here's to another month of  fashion and friends!!!

Courtney


To play along, post your instagram photos with the hash tag #stylememay, and be sure to tweet the same.
follow Angela & me on instagram as @angelcourt

Learn more here

see some of my challenges from March here & here

update: Style Me May
day one  
day two 
day three


1 comment:

Skin and Blister said...

Happy first of May! Love it that you're both doing it this time round!

Anna x