Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Weekend!!!


So what are your plans for the weekend?  I hope it's going to be a fun filled one!!!  

I'm looking forward to getting together with my friends at Elbow Foods, and trying out a few recipes in their test kitchen.  Tonight's theme is Mexican, and it's going to be our first attempt at making our own homemade taco seasoning, and of course TACOS. 

We're also going to try shooting our first how to video.  Which has us wondering what our on camera persona should be.  Have you seen Bitchin' Kitchen's bad girl Nadia G., cooking in her three-inch cherry stilettos?  Well that's one way to go!!!  I guess we'll have to think on that.

Til Monday, here's a list of links to kick start your weekend...
Courtney 

loving these pumped up kicks...maybe with a little summer dress

a rental where there's a kangaroo on the front lawn.

there's basil in my garden, and that means it's time for this summer cocktail.

one sydney road...so many adorable things, and love the blog!

emerging music and fashion.

I spy Angel Court and florals at Have You Been There.

2 comments:

Elbow Foods said...

I'm excited for the tacos tonight too. It's been a while since we've had any. Not to mention, they just taste better at home. Looking forward to attempting the seasoning.

As for the video, I think you and Kim in stilettos is a great idea!

Punctuation Mark said...

Hope you had a nice weekend!