Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Warrior Weekend!!!

 Le Blog De Mok

Happy Weekend...it's finally here!!!
  What are your plans for the next couple of days?
 It may be the last day of my beach vacation, but I still have a fun filled weekend ahead!!!  Kim and I are running the Warrior Dash on Saturday.  Have you heard of it?  Well it's a mud crawling,  fire leaping, extreme 5k.  Did I mention the mud...there's tons and tons of mud!  Let's hope we survive...if we do, I'm sure we'll have lots of funny pictures to share.  I plan to dress as a Celtic Warrior, but it may turn out to be a bit more school girl/ warrior.  Let's see if I can pull this costume together.

Happy Weekend,
Courtney

here are a few post to enjoy 'til were back on Monday
 

did you know there's a book surgeon 

get your bike fix

 Let's Wander... Post Card Project 
 
Jane Rosenthal on the Tribeca Film Festival

Our favorite film festival

look who's wearing Angel Court

Coachells Style

Homemade Pesticide...the how to video 

be sure to follow us on instagram for live updates from the Warrior Dash
@angelcourt

2 comments:

soulstitches said...

I'm jealous! Warrior Dash is on my bucket list! Have fun :)

-Haleigh
http://www.soulstitches.blogspot.com/

Angel Court Jewels... said...

I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully we'll survive...haha!!!

Courtney