Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter Weekend!!!


Happy Good Friday everyone!!!  How will you celebrate this long weekend?  I plan on getting together with friends, family and of course dying Easter eggs.  Yes I'm a big kid who still loves dying eggs!!!  I happen to be a master at tie dying them.

Just a quick inventory of these boxes, that arrived at my door, and then it's time to let my brain relax.  My mind is still spinning with design ideas!!!

Happy Weekend, 'til Monday...
Courtney

have you ever tried naturally dyed eggs?

predicting to see an  Art Deco resurgence in fashion.

self censored decoration

IFB's question of the day: "What's your festival style?"  here's ours!


2 comments:

Sarah Mendelsohn said...

Happy Easter! Have a wonderful weekend :) xx

www.ahitofsarah.net

ChicAdvisor said...

Nice blog and photos.

I've tried using cooked beets water to dye eggs. It's really quick and easy.

Happy Easter.

I am following you now. Hope you'll do the same.

Don't forget to check out my giveaway.

http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/2012/04/welcome-spring-and-my-first-blog.html