Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Weekend!!!


Big plans for the weekend?  Tonight it's dinner with friends, before hitting the road in the A.M.  I'll be heading to Little Rock to meet Angela, Brad & Maddie, when they arrive from Crested Butte, Co., and then Angela and I are hitting the road headed North on Sunday.  It's time for our bi-annual  buying trip, where we scourer the old warehouses in search of vintage treasures for our upcoming collections.   Stay tuned for our latest adventures starting Monday.  'Til then enjoy some of our favorite things from around the web.

Happy Weekend,
Courtney

I really should add more color to my wardrobe

We all know about Pinterest, but have you heard of Fancy...
what about svupply
?
Paris vs New York...what's your preference?



it's in the bag...

are you a wonder woman in the kitchen?

3 comments:

nicole said...

Sounds like a big weekend! Have fun! I love that Heidi Merrick dress; I think I saw it on Bee from Atlantic-Pacific this week. So cute. Looking forward to following your thrifting adventures. xo.

Joy said...

I can't wait to see what y'all find on your hunt!! One thing is for sure... lots of amazing pieces will be made from it!

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Thanks ladies!!! I'll be sure to post a few sneak peeks of our finds.

xoxo,
Courtney