Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day Weekend!!!


What will everyone be up to this weekend?  Do you have big plans for celebrating St. Patrick's Day?

  My friends, the Glicco's and I are driving to Jackson for the annual St. Paddy's Day Parade, live music, and lunch at our favorite Greek restaurant.  Sounds like fun!!! Now, to decide what I have to wear that's green..ugh, I'm not sure what that's going to be.  Have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy these post from around the web.

one my favorite travel experiences

would love to wear this for St Paddy's Day

brite idea

yesterday's style meets today's technology

what's on my nightstand 

look who's wearing Angel Court

are you dressing for success...what about your brand

'til Monday,
Courtney

we're also starting our training for the Warrior Dash...we must be crazy!!!

No comments: