Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

The Goods That Got Us Through NYFW

(everyone needs a zoombie as their BFF)

NYFW consist of endless late nights and awful early wake-ups...
before you know it, you're starting to look like a zoombie! 

 

Thank goodness for my new benetint liquid cheek stain.  It was a real life saver!!!  I had rosey red cheeks all week long!  Bonus...it also doubles as a lip tint.

xoxo,
Courtney

Just saw Mary-Louise Parker's character, Nancy Botwin, using benetint on season 6 of Weeds.

2 comments:

Skin and Blister said...

I love Benetint but you have to be so careful with it.. After two cases of it smashing in my bag I've given up buying replacements.

Such a pretty colour though. x

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Oh No!!! So maybe I shouldn't pack it on my upcoming vacation. It would be horrible if it stained my clothes.

Courtney