Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

SWAG!!!...{New York Fashion Week}

One of the best parts of NYFW was getting all of the fun SWAG...Who knew there were so many new creams, lotions, and potions out there, and even a company that sends surprise filled goodies boxes to your home every month!!!  This drugstore beauty products junkie is overwhelmed and a little skeptical, but I'm not letting that stand in my way.  Over the next few weeks, Angela and I will be giving all of our new swag a try, and be letting you know what we think of these new products. We'll also be sharing some of our favorite new and time tested products, that we took on the road with us.

  While in NYC, our tired faces fell in love with our sample of Luzern's Force De Vie Pure Oxygen Creme Luxe, but at $125/1.7 fl oz, it's out of my price range.  At that price it had better be a map to the fountain of youth! 

photo: Courtney Taylor

The Chloe' Rollerball, is one of my new favorite things!!!  I've been coveting my sample from the Little Rock Film Festival swag, for 8 months now, so it's hardly an impulse purchase.

xoxo,
Courtney

is there any swag that's won you over?  any favorites?

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Yesssssssss!!! I love all the fashion week swag I got too - definitely a really great perk of going to all those events :)

xxx,
Alexandra

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Hi Alexandra,

I know we saw you at bloggers night out, but did you hit the Lulu's party that night as well? I can't believe they let us pick out a piece of clothing. I'm loving my new mustard colored shorts!!!

xoxo,
Courtney