Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

His cocktail: Old Fashioned


Hi everyone, it's Jaclyn from Stay in the Lines! Since Angela and Courtney are having an amazing time at Fashion Week, they were sweet enough to let me share some fun tips on their blog. Since February is the month for romantic gestures and happy hour toasts, I thought I would mix up an easy cocktail recipe geared towards that special husband, boyfriend, or friend in your life. While I can't pass up a glass of something sparkly for cocktails, I thought I would bump up my mixing skills, and try something new, with a classic Old Fashioned. A few simple ingredients blend together to make the perfect aromatic sipper and is something that is sure to impress your cocktail hour guest.

Thanks again Angela and Courtney!

1 comment:

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Thank you Jaclyn, for sharing this yummy cocktail and beautiful blog post. Now our readers can recreate one of the many tasty drinks that our mixologist served at the Angel Court Speakeasy NYFW event.

xoxo,
Courtney