Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Giving Bar Shampoo a Try...???


Have any of you tried a bar shampoo?  We'll I haven't, but I'm taking the lead from Sharon, at What NYC Taught Me, and giving it a try.  Why?  Well,... instead of the liquid stuff in plastic bottles, people are making the change to reduce waste, so I'm giving it a go.  I'll let you know what I think, in a couple of days.  I'm very picky about my hair, so it's got to be a great product as well. 

I'm giving J.R. Liggett's a try.  It's one of my prime deals over at amazon.  Have you tried out amazon prime yet?  $79.00/yr and then you get free movie streaming and free two day shipping on tons of things.  I've found that electronic are where the deals are at, and I love a deal!!!

Courtney

update...
check out the review of this product

No comments: