Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Angel Court Bride

Doesn't this bride look beautiful in Angel Court earrings. These portraits were taken at Grayton Beach State Park and Seaside, Fl. I'm a photographer that relocated to this beautiful area after the Joplin tornado with my wonderful family.  I love black and white, photojournalist style, vintage, original and creative photography.  Angel Court always inspires me because they in compass the vintage, original and creative in everything they do.  Courtney and Angela are no copy cats...they embrace their work everyday with something fresh and new.  Photography is a passion of mine and I am inspired by these two to look at every bride in a fresh and new way. Thank You girls for me letting guest blog for you while your having fun at fashion week. 
Monica O'Flaherty






No comments: