Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

tulip louise styles the angel court aruba.

hello!  my name is anna and i pen the fashion blog, tulip louise.  i was excited when the girls asked me to do a little guest blog while they're away handling business in atlanta... so, here goes!  every time i browse the angel court website, i land on a new "favorite piece."  every single time.  however, my most recent obsession has to be the aruba necklace!  the glass pearls, the glass drops, the multi chain layers?  to die for.  if i had her in my collection, this is how i would style her. . . 

{click on image to zoom}
necklace, angel court // polka dot sweater, old navy // tights, 300 den // cashmere scarf, the outnet // leather shorts, haute hippie // giuseppe zanotti heel, zappos couture

happy shopping!  i hope you'll come say hello over on my blog xx

4 comments:

The Cantelmo Family said...

I love that pink polka dot shirt

Kim said...

I'm not sure I have the guts to wear leather shorts!

But super cute!

nicole said...

Oooh, the aruba necklace. So gorg. Great job, Anna! xo.

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Anna,

Thanks for guest blogging for us today. Love your style!!!

xoxo,
Courtney