Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Things I'm Luv'n on the Web This Week...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! The long anticipated weekend is finally here.  
What will everyone be doing to celebrate their days off?  My weekend ritual is getting together with friends and trying out new recipes.  This week we'll be attempting Yorkshire Pudding.  A very yummy English treat! I can hardly wait!!!!

Here are a few of my favorites, floating around the web this week.  Hope you enjoy them as well.

 Visit M Stetson for a tour of the Australian watering hole, The Local Taphouse 

 Did you catch all the hype of Karl Lagerfields latest launch?...
Face to Face...Karl interviews himself.

I'm not the only one who's crushing on tangerine this week!!!
Check out the goodies at Apartment Therapy.
Wouldn't a tangerine french press be an awesome wake-me-up in the mornings.

Just spotted one of my New York roomies (Anna's on the left), on Apt. 34 
  Did you catch Anna's tutorial for the perfect bun at Real Simple.  Isn't she the cutest!!!

Is anyone else as obsessed with Downtown Abbey, as Angela and I are?
The costume designer is amazing!!!

Happy Weekend,
Courtney 


No comments: