Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tangerine Crush...the next best thing after orange crush eyeliner!

 L'OREAL : Tangerine crush, Rimmel: Steel Grey, L'OREAL: Spice Things Up

So it Looks like I've been in a rut lately...
In every pic I'm wearing my favorite Emerald green polish by Revlon or my other favorite Haze by Revlon.  As much as I adore Revlon's Top Speed, it was time to branch out!!!!!!  That's why I'm super excited to have just found these fun new shades.  So what do you think?  Do these colors make a great pallet for that transition from fall to spring?

I think I'll use the new colors to try this look!
...and, maybe I should wear "Tangerine Crush" & "Spice Things Up" for Valentines DayLucky me gets to spend the day in my favorite place NYC, taking in fashion week!!!

Courtney

No comments: