Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Sleep No More





 Angela and I are beyond excited to have tickets for Sleep No More.  Have you heard of it?  Everyone wears a white Venetian mask, while meandering through twisting staircases, spooky hallways, and even an apothecary filled with the aroma of herbs.  What you say...well, its a reenactment of Macbeth, where you choose your own experience.  As actors wander into a room, you may choose to follow then or head off to search another room or floor of the abandoned McKittrick Hotel. A bit like a haunted house, but way better.

Courtney

6 comments:

Janelle Andrea said...

I have a friend that went and she said it's definitely something you have to experience at least once in your life! I'm dying to go.

Fashion Dawgs said...

Wasn't this featured on Gossip Girl? Would love to go see this!

Fashion Dawgs

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Janelle,

Friends from London, suggested that we go. They said it was amazing!!! Last time we were in town, it was sold out, so we made sure to get our tickets early. I can hardly wait!!!

xoxo,
Courtney

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Fashion Dawgs,

Oh, I'm so behind on Gossip Girl. I've just started watching it on netflix. So, I'm only on season two. Can't wait to see that episode.

xoxo,
Courtney

Mallory Nickels said...

I'm soooo jealous! I've heard about that the last few months and can't wait to have an excuse to go to NY to go! Have fun and tell us all about it!

I'm just getting caught up on Gossip Girl too! About to start season 4. What would we do without Netflix?

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Mallory,

We'll be sure to tell you all about it! I so love netflix. Have you seen L'amour Fou about the life of YSL? It's beautiful and sad all at the same time.

xoxo,
Courtney