Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Georgia On My Mind...Atlanta Bound!


We're officially Atlanta bound....
And, we can't wait to see everyone, this week at the Gift Mart (Temps run January 13-17).  Be sure an stop by first thing Friday, because there's going to be a BIG surprise in the Angel Court Booth!!!
I'm getting on the road now...first stop Ikea, to help Monica find a few things for her new beach house.
 
Feeling peachy...check out this Peach Collins recipe

a few of the reasons we love Atlanta, and posts you may have missed....

You've got to Have Soul...Food
Howard Finster's Cool Ride
Bar-B-Q at Daddy D'z
Friends
Getting to meet C.J. Ramone

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm so craving a little change of scenery! Hope you have a fab trip!! xx Natalie

Mallory Nickels said...

I think you two will have a blast! Enjoy your trip :)

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Thanks ladies!!!

Of course I just fell down a flight of stairs in our rental house. Hope I'm not too sore in the morning. That's what advil and wine is for right? I plan on having fun, even if the rest of the gang has to push me around in a wheel chair. Haha!!

xoxo,
Courtney