Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chains, T-shirts & Weddings

Somewhere in-between 5 or 6 years ago, I honestly really can't remember, I was walking down the halls of a Las Vegas tradeshow. I was helping my husband (he co-owner of a clothing company) and I may have been slightly frantic because it was one of our very first trade shows --- but something caught my eye. I stopped in and had a chat with a lovely woman. Their work was absolutely beautiful--timeless, stunning jewelry. By the way, the woman I speak of happened to be Angela from Angel Court. This friendship has lasted over the years, an we can honestly say that seeing these two lovely ladies was one of our favorite parts of attending the semi-annual events.

My name is Stacey Ramsey. I am the wife of Tyler Ramsey, co-owner of idylle clothing. Being in the fashion industry the past several years, sparked our interest in creating editorial inspired weddings. Here's some pictures of a wedding we shot in Monterey, CA this past summer. Hope you enjoy!!! See staceyramsey.com for more of my work but also check idylleclothing.com when you get a chance!! 20% off for all Angel Court fans until the end of January with discount code ANGELCOURT
Cheers!


1 comment:

A woman must have two things: classy and fabulous charm - Coco Chanel said...

Wonderful photos, just stunning. Fabulous post, I love it and I like your blog a lot :) I'm following now :)
Best regards,
Joanna