Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2011

Give Or Get Part III {Christmas Wish List}


I am down to the wire as always. I tend to do my best Christmas shopping 2-3 days before Christmas. If I am lucky it snows, one of those shopping days, and that really gets me in the mood. One year I was out helping my Dad with his last min. Christmas shopping....it started snowing feathers, and we stopped to get hot chocolate! I said to my Dad the only way this could be better would be if we where in a horse drawn sleigh. It is a wonderful memory.
Not looking so good for a White Christmas this year.
 
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope this note finds you in the company of family and friends warmed with love and laughter.
Cheers,
Angela

Have you been good?

Cardigan: Madewell,  Indego African Shorts, Nicole Miller,  Stockings: Jonathan Aston,  Riding Boots: Tory Burch,  Earrings: Angel Court Jewels,  Necklace: Angel Court Jewels,  Sunnies: Ray Ban,  Eye Color Palette: Laura Mercier,  Nail Lacquer: Butter,  Blue Nail Polish: Essie,  Gitter Nail Polish: Deborah Lippmann,  Duck Boots, LL Bean
 

No comments: