Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2011

Give or Get {Christmas Wish List 2011}


Christmas Wish List 2011

Of course I always give my friends a piece of jewelry, that I've designed. That way they know their gift is something that I've put thought and effort into.

I'm pretty sure Santa will be stuffing my stocking, with most of the things on my wish list. The helmet is the only thing I have my doubts about. I probably won't be getting a $600 helmet, when I don't own the vintage scooter yet!
Get Give

Get Give by angelcourtjewels featuring goth jewelry

all jewelry: Angel Court Jewels,  pencils: Patch NYC,  pottery: Peter Rose Ceramics,  Chemex coffee maker: Terrain,  Pavillion helmet: L'Eclaireur

Have you seen the new websiste Give or Get?  It's full of great gift ideas!!!

No comments: