Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nothing Fancy Here...


I could have shared tons of beautiful pictures for you foodies to drool over, but the truth is...I'm making green bean casserole.  It's my favorite.  Nothing fancy here, I just use the recipe on the back of the French's fried onion can.  My only secret is that I use french style green beans.

1 can cream of mushroom soup
3/4 cup milk
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1 1/3 cups French's fried onions
2 cans green beans, drained (i love the french style)

Mix soup and milk, then add pepper, beans, and 2/3 cup of onions in 1 1/2 quart casserole.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30min, or until hot.  Stir.  Top with remaining onions. Bake 5 min.
{this is the easiest recipe you'll ever make!}

I'd love to hear what you're cooking-up!

No comments: