Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Month of Thanks + A Recipe...

Inspired by Connie, The Angel Court Girls have decided to participate in her project: A Month of Thanks .  Hope you'll join us!!!

Tonight, I'm cooking dinner for my parents, as a thank you for keeping the dog, while I was in London.  What better way to start a month of thanks than by honoring two of my favorite people.

Here's what we're having...
I love a decadent meal that quick and easy...as in just opening up a few cans.
This creamy crawfish and corn bisque is just that meal.  Perfect when you have friends coming over, and you need to get the house cleaned.

Creamy Crawfish & Corn Bisque

2 pkgs. frozen crawfish 
1 pkg cream cheese
2 cans cream of potato soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 cans whole kernel corn
1 can creamed corn
1 stick butter
1 pt. half and half
1 c green onions, sauteed

Coat crawfish with Tony Chachere's and toss in the crockpot along with all other ingredients.  Cook in crockpot for 3 hrs. 

2 comments:

Joanna Waterfall said...

This looks sooo yummy. I really wanna try it!

Angel Court Jewels... said...

It's great and easy.

xoxo,
Courtney