Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

How To Layer Jewelry The Angel Court Way.

 

If you haven't noticed, the Angel Court girls love pearls and heavy metal.  We're not afraid to pile it on, and neither should you.  When it comes to layering jewelry, go ahead and break all the rules. Mix delicate with chunky and silver with gold.  Start with a few layers of chain and pearl, then top the look off with a statement piece.  Dress to get noticed, not to blend in...

photo: Caroline Peters

1 comment:

Cheryl klicker said...

I love to layer my Angel Court. I get mixed reactions, but I do live in the heart of Dixie...the land of iced tea and pearls! But that's not me. I rock the Marilyn, true north, pearls and chains, the more the better. With Louis the Lizard King ring holding court. You girls rock!!!