Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Weekend...Happy November!


What does everyone have planned this weekend? 

 I'm excited to be getting together with the girls, visiting my favorite thrift stores, and of course taking my bike out.  I also plan to start this Van Gogh paint by numbers kit.  I haven't tried a paint by numbers kit since I was a kiddo. Is it just me, or does this one seem a bit more sophisticated than the ones I remember? 

Good Things On The Web...

visit us at tumblr

Herb and Dorthy are back...
with the 50x50 Project...see what artwork they're donating in your State.
...help support their story.

Did you read our post on the Willard Asylum Suitcase Project?
check out their kickstarter... 

Did you say hello to our guest blogger Christa of Glamornerd?
one, two, three, four

No comments: