Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Coffee Joulies


Tired of burning your tongue on coffee,
only to have it get cold a few minutes later? 

 Well, Joulies claim to solve the problem.  Inside each stainless bean is a special phase change material (what ever that is), that melts at 140 degrees F.  Put them in your coffee and they absorb heat when it's too hot and releases heat as your coffee cools off.

Kinda pricey at $100, but wouldn't it be great to never burn your tongue again, on hot coffee.

Has anyone tried the coffee Joulies?  I'd love to know what you think!


4 comments:

Mallory Nickels said...

I've seen those before, but never knew what they were for! That sounds amazing!

Angel Court Jewels... said...

They sound so cool, but I want to give them a try before I spend that much money. Where did you see them?

Courtney

Mae said...

What a fantastic idea! I wonder if they really work and what kind of crazy chemicals they are leaking into my coffee. But I still want to try them!
:)
xx

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Yes, I'm curious to know more about the "stuff" on the inside!

xoxo,
Courtney