Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

On A Mission!

photo via: Face Hunter
Isn't she adorable. I think it's the fact that, she's a little bit girly, yet a little bit tough in her motorcycle jacket. And, don't you just love the turban.  After seeing the yellow skirt pop up in tons of photos, from Paris Fashion Week, I'm on a mission to find one.  It really is harder than you might think.  I've seen many cute one's, but the hemline is usually wrong.  Too long or way too short.  I did find this cute one at asos, but it still isn't exactly what I'm looking for.  Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Jade said...

Looks stunning, I find it so hard to find the clothes you want when you see them in magazine or fashion shows. I would love to see a picture of the skirt you bought. :)

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Hi Jade,

It is disappointing to see a piece of clothing in print, but not in stores. I have a feeling that next spring/summer is when this color will hit the stores. Too bad. I really wanted one for the winter, to brighten my wardrobe. Let me know if you come across any great skirts, and If I do I'll be sure to share pics.

xoxo,
Courtney

ali said...

No suggestions... but that turban is lovely with the glasses. Tres chic!