Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Missoni for Target


via: fashionista

There's been tons of hype about the launch of Missoni for Target, but I have to admit, I wasn't overly thrilled with it.  Don't we really buy designer labels for the designer price tags that are attached, and yes, the quality?

I now have to admit that I've had a change of heart.  Yesterday, my mom surprised me with a pair of Missoni for Target socks, and I must confess that I'm crazy about them.  They really are super cute!

Are they any better than other brands?  Probably not, but the pattern is classically Missoni.

Did you fall for any of the Missoni for Target pieces?

Yes, I will be wearing my socks with sandals!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey Brown said...

I didn't know there are socks!! They would look great popping out of some boots~~

Angel Court Jewels... said...

Hi Lindsey,

I have a love for crazy socks!!! And, love wearing them with my frye boots. The pair my mom got only comes up a little past the ankle, so I plan to wear them with my new open toed wedges.

So jealous that you get to see Wilco. It's been years since I've seen them play. I can remember seeing Pat, play with Stretch Armstrong,in dive bars, when I was in high school. I still have the t-shirt circa 1991.

xoxo,
Courtney

Charlotte said...

I managed to get my hands on the black sleeveless sweater dress with the missoni pattern down the front...and was extremely surprised and pleased with the quality of it! Can't wait for it to get a little cooler so I can wear it out and about:-) xoxo