Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

London Calling...


I've made it to London, and I'm having an amazing time!!!  Yesterday I took in the Freud Museum and window shopped in Hampstead.  Today I'm headed to the West End for more shopping!!!  I'm also dying to visit the Laduree' pastry shop.  I know its  French, but I can't resist.

London has to be one of the loveliest places on earth.
Everything here is a bit more civilized, and they take time to sip tea in the afternoons.  It's perfect.

Here's what's in my "London Survival Kit"

From London with love,
Courtney

God Save The Queen

1. Dalmation sweater, Topshop,  2. Miss Starlet Umbrella, Fab,  3. Royal Albert tea cup, Liberty London,  4.Keep Calm And Carry On poster, z gallerie ,  5. Hunter Wellingtons, Harvey Nichols,  6. Corgi Ornament, Seaway China,  7. Diana lomography camera, Lomography,  8. Tote, Harrods,  9.  This is London, American Apparel,  10.  Burberry scarf, Stylebop,  11. Jane Eyere, Barnes and Nobles

3 comments:

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Ah, my only trip off the North American continent was to London and I loved it! I would love to go back.
Enjoy your time- get some museum on at the V&A! xo. Bella Q

Angel Court Jewels... said...

My only trip off the North American continent was to Australia. Europe is high on my list. Courtney is in London presently. She was a flight attended for Delta for many years and has seen so many spots all over the globe. We love travel,
cheers Angela

Angel Court Jewels... said...

The Victoria and Albert is on my list of things to do today. I can't wait to go!!! Yesterday I went to the national gallery, which is overwhelming!!! It's unbelievable how much artwork is under one roof.

xoxo,
Courtney