Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm Off To London...


Hi everyone!  It's official...I'm on my way to London!!! 
 It's been one crazy week, getting everything in order, but I've managed to stock Angela with tons of beautiful jewels, to keep you well supplied, while I'm away.

I plan to check in as often as possible, but to fill in the gaps, I have lined up a couple of rock'n ladies, to guest blog, this week.  I hope you enjoy these ladies as much as I do, and be sure to stop by and say  hello. 
Cheers, Courtney
 


1. Claudia Byrdine of Chicaboom Fashion
2.  Angela Burgess making a rare blogging appearance,
 from the other half of Angel Court Jewels
3.  Joanna Waterfall of Joanna Noel

Be sure to visit our pinterest board "London Calling" for more pics!

3 comments:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i LOVE london. it sounds cliche, but it really is one of my favorite cities in europe.

Jade said...

I hope you have an amazing time. I would love to go to London one day.

Angel Court Jewels... said...

London really is an amazing city. Even better since I'm going to visit a friend. Hopefully I'll have some great photos to share.

xoxo,
Courtney