Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hello From London


1. Laduree'  2. National Gallery  3. Window shopping Hampstead  4. Harrods

I'm so excited to be leaving for a weekend in the Cotswolds, getting to visit this village and staying here.  After spending endless hours walking in the city, it's time to slow things down a bit.  I can hardly wait to see the beautiful countryside and it's adorable stone cottages. 

Before we head out of town, I wanted to share a few of the reasons I've fallen in love with London...

1. Being surrounded by amazing art and history
2. Getting to see Vanessa Redgrave & James Earl Jones in Driving Miss Daisy,
 I hate to admit it, but British Theater rivals Broadway.  Sorry New York!
3. Laduree' Macaroons
4. Indian Food that is to die for
5. Staying with a local, who's a wonderful tour guide 
6.  Shopping at Fortnum & Masons

No comments: