Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Birthday Loot


I couldn't have had a better Birthday Celebration.  I am so thankful that all of my friends and family were safe, after yesterday's storms, and that they were able to celebrate with me after the storms past.  I may never live down the fact that I choose to have our dinner, at our favorite Thai Restaurant, which happens to be in a trailer.  Maybe not the safest idea during a tornado.  In my defense, I did make these plans several days ago. Too bad I didn't think to take the group picture before some of you went home. Next time someone else will have to be incharge of documentation. 
 
 
Thank you everyone for all of the great Birthday Loot !!! ...and inappropriate card (not pictured) that cracked me up, you know me so well!!! 


Don't you love this Birthday Wish that one of my friends posted to my Facebook wall.  Super creative!!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hope you had a great birthday. Sorry I missed it yesterday. =)