Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Small Spaces

via:  trendy  

Angela and I are excited to be adding a couple more New York shows to our schedule this season.  This has us thinking we may soon need a  residence NYC.  Call me crazy, but  the idea of a place in the Big Apple has me a bit infatuated with studio apartments.  Don't you think, these studios are amazing examples of great style packed into a small space. I would love to be in either of these spaces. 

Be sure to visit us at Accessories the Show May 4-6.

via: trendy

1 comment:

Beatriz Craven said...

I am swooning over this space... my brother and sister in law live in Hoboken NJ and are moving to manhattan. I should show them this space so they can really see how fabulous their home can be with little space!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
B.

That Girl in Pearls