Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Home Again, Home Again...


via: You are My Fave

Isn't this a great space...it kinda sums up my eclectic style 
{i especially love the rug}. 

Last night was my first night back in my own Home Sweet Home. After 2 weeks of nonstop work/fun, I spent the entire evening cozied up, with the doggie, watching old movies.  Now it's time to get back to work and organize my neglected studio.  Approximately 40 boxes filled with great vintage finds will be arriving on my door step any day now.

I'd better get busy.  It's only 24 more days 'til we hit the road again.  Next stop Seal Alabama for the Doo Nanny Festival...Music, Art, Camping, & Fire.  What more could you ask for?  O yes, there's even a prize for the most creative camp site.  I found this pic on pinterest last night.  I think it will make for great inspiration!!!



No comments: