Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Drugstore Beauty Secrets...

1.  Flex Shampoo/conditioner  2. Cetaphil Skin Cleanser

1. L'Oreal Infallible Plumping 6hr Lipgloss  2.AmLactin alphahydrox lotion
3.  Old Spice High Indurance original scent deoterant/antiperant  3. Wet n Wild Mega Protien Mascara 

Lately we've had a couple of inquires as to what beauty products we covet, so I've decided to share my, not so glamours list of my favorite, can not live with out, beauty products.  As you can see from the pictures above, I'm a huge fan of drugstore beauty products.  If it gets the job done, why pay more?  The newest addition to this list, and by far my favorite, is the Infallible Plumping Lipgloss by L'Oreal.  I'm a HUGE fan of red lipstick, which can get very messy.  That's why I always use a lipstain instead of lipstick.  If you've ever tried a lipstain then you know how horribly dry they can be, but once you apply the L'Oreal lipgloss over the lipstain, the problem is solved.  Not only is the gloss very moisturizing, but it also adds extra color and depth to your lips.  Now you know all my little secrets, or at least a few of them. 

colors of choice:
L'Oreal lipgloss 315 "Rebel Red"
L'Oreal lipgloss 306 "Plumped Red"
Day:  Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor "Constantly Coral"
Night: Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor "Forever Scarlet"

I find that the Revlon Lipstains are the least drying, but any brand of lipstain is a great base to apply the L'Oreal Lipgloss on.

If you want the scoop on the expensive stuff you'll have to ask Angela.  She's the one with M.A.C. and Channel in her bag. As for me, I'm more of a clothes junky.

2 comments:

Miss Rosie said...

I'm such the drug store junkie. My favorie everyday lip gloss is Covergirl LipSlicks in Cutie. I've worn that color for going on 10 years now, but when something works... stick with it.

Angel Court Jewels... said...

I agree. It drives me crazy that the cosmetic companies change their lipstick colors every six months. When I find something I like, I now stock up.