Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

What's in My Closet...

A.E. Confetti Dot Skirt
Proverb by Angel Court
Frye Paige Tall Riding Boot

                      Star Luna: Be the Change Tee                       Gap Cardigan                             


     I've never been a fan of "matchy-matchy" clothes.  That's the sort of thing that bores  me to tears.  I prefer to mix up my brands, add a little color and pile on tons of accessories.  
     I hope to start regularly posting pulls from my own closet and then show off the looks I've created.  Here's what I've pulled for tomorrow's look.  Stay tune to see how I've used these pieces to create a transitional fall outfit.

2 comments:

Young People in Love said...

LOVE those boots. I've been wanting a pair just like em for a while now. Can you ever have too many boots?

Angel Court Jewels... said...

There's no such thing as owning too many boots. I just love them!!! I treat myself to a new pair every fall. I highly recommend frye boots...They get better and better the more you wear them.

xoxo,
Courtney