Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Results of "What's in My Closet"...Nash Street






If you missed Nash Street's performance at MCC's Arts & Letters Series last night, You really missed out!!!  This group is Good!!!!!!!!  Originally from Starkville Mississippi, the group now lives in Nashville where they are pursuing their dreams, and it looks like their dreams are coming true.  Nash Street recently won The Colgate Country Showdown  making them the most promising new act in Country Music.  If this isn't enough...they're all adorable!!!  What a great time hearing them perform and getting to meeting them after the show.  Best of Luck to Nash Street.


4 comments:

Keira said...

Love that dress, Courtney! ;-) I need to take notes and steal some inspiration for my 30 for 30 with this look.

Angel Court Jewels... said...

@Keira I got this dress after seeing yours. Thanks for sharing. What a great sale. I even got a couple of skirts that day for only $4. Yay!!!

JMay said...

I really like the lace top! :-)

Angel Court Jewels... said...

@JMay...Thank You!