Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

The Results of "What's in My Closet".

 
      Those cooler temps we had this weekend seem to be a thing of the past.  Today's high temp will reach near 80 today in Mississippi.  Contrary to what many people believe, it does get very cold here, but those cold temps never hang around for long.  It's a good thing I choose layers for this first post of "What's In My Closet" .  Looks like I'll be shedding the cardigan before the day is through, but once it does get cold here, I'll be sure to add a few more layers.  My favorite scarf from my friends at  Rubyzarr  and colorful hue tights should be perfect additions to this outfit.  I'm off to enjoy this beautiful afternoon with my good friend Liz.  We're headed to Cater's Market where I may have to splurge and have the caramel cake.  And yes, I can have that caramel cake since I haven't had breakfast.  I caugh my last waffle on fire this morning.  Yes...flames were shooting up.  It's a good thing Delta Airlines trained me well on how to handle galley fires. O'How I love being a lady who Lunches...      

    


No comments: