Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

All I Want For Christmas...Holiday Gift Guide


These are a few things that are tops on my "Christmas Wish List"...

Christmas Wish List
Bella Freud Dog mohair-blend intarsia sweater, $350; Hue Super Opaque Control Top Tights, $13; Original Hunter Navy Wellies, 60 GBP; bensimon tennis lacet cotton lace-up sneaker F15004C15416, 65 CAD; ANGEL COURT - Large key necklace, $105; Estee Lauder Youth-Dew 'Timeless' Solid Perfume Cameo, $89; Figure Pillow Dog, $30; D.L. & Co. Skull Cased Candle, $95; CLAW BOTTLE OPENER | tabletop | accessories | Jayson Home & Garden, $24; Holga 35mm Camera - Turquoise, $48; Est, 350 GBP; Contemplation No. 7 Parfum, $28; Electra Gigi - Holland's Bicycles - Coronado, San Diego, Ca Rentals-...; Edge Of The Plank: Nicole Fox in "Spirit Hoods" by Ashley Haber; Buy Old Spice Original Aftershave, £7.16, After Shave & Balms...; MAC Venomous Villains Disney Snow White Evil Queen lipstick in Toxic...; Paris Hotel Boutique Journal: Latest Obssession: Edison Bulbs

What will everyone be doing this weekend? 


Have any of you started your Christmas shopping?

I'm starting my weekend off by heading out of town for the day, to take a painting class, with my good friend Liz.  Should be fun...we're packing mimosas to sip on during the class.  I just hope we don't have to paint to many straight lines. 


2 comments:

e.day said...

i totally want the holga camera from urban as well!! i want 80 different cameras so i can take a million different pictures.

i need to make my wishlist! hopefully yours will help me :)

Angel Court Jewels... said...

@e.day, I also love the Diana. It's so hard to decide. I'm like you...I want them all.

xoxo,
Courtney