Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

our life in pictures...

1. on the tour bus with hinder 2. rockabilly concert in atl 3. royers round top cafe 4. setup for atlanta market




1. finding our jackalope in NYC 2. free magazines pool tradeshow las vegas
angela & jackson at the gallery showroom in LA
courtney's self portrait...sporting new glasses
we are two lucky girls who are living and loving life.  we are so thankful for our friends and family who support us and make up our entourgage on these many adventures. 
            love, angela & courtney

2 comments:

Joy said...

Love the pictures and I'm sure you hear this all the time but you have an awesome job. You get to do what you love and travel the country. I know you are proud of yourselves and you should be. So happy for your success and even happier that I can say, "yeah, I know them." =)

courtney taylor said...

Thank you Joy...You have a very awesome job as well!!!Keep up the great work. I love keeping up with your and Terry's adventures. You inspired me to take the Viking Cooking Class. It was so much fun. You should see my knife skills. Love Courtney